Hello Angels
It feels like ages since I last blogged...5 days to be precise! I had a temperature on and off this week and to make things worse i was not in a position to skip work. Now recovering, feel much better...missed blogging but i had declared myself mentally and physically unfit to blog then. I was always under the impression that i consumed water in plenty but turns out my definition of 'adequate' doesn't quite meet the standards!! The heat is picking up here in Dubai and I need to act accordingly..
Anyway am back and I feel very happy about it...♥
My food craving went absolutely off the charts this week! Perhaps I can blame my fever & unstable health condition for it. I developed a craving for everything and anything. But, let me tell you eating good food lifted my spirits and that kept me going! ♥
In two days I will be announcing my giveaway winner. Thanks a ton to all those who participated. Also thanks for leaving all those lovely comments on twitter and my blog♥! Fingers crossed ladies...cheers!
How do you tend to behave when sick? Do you eat in plenty? Or develop a 'no no' attitude towards food?
♥ xoxo ♥
How do you tend to behave when sick? Do you eat in plenty? Or develop a 'no no' attitude towards food?
♥ xoxo ♥


0 Yorumlar